Responsible for the conduct of the agency and assumes all legal responsibility for adopting, implementing, enforcing, and monitoring adherence to company policies governing total operations of the agency
As an Executive Director at AseraCare Hospice you recognize the importance of envisioning hospice care as a journey, not an end. Under your compassionate expert direction, the clinical programs you support ensure the most comprehensive care so that the patients can let their personalities shine through once relieved of pain and discomfort. Your leadership as the Executive Director will provide invaluable support not just for our patients but for their families as well during these difficult but significant moments.
Here at AseraCare Hospice, we want to make things as easy as possible for our patients and their families as we strive to alleviate discomfort and provide emotional support. You understand our team approach to hospice care and are ready to help us uphold only the highest standards. Your expertise and experience will make a difference in allowing our patients and their families to optimize their time together.
Discipline - Select All That Apply Executive Management
* Bachelors degree in business or related field
* Professional licensure in the field of nursing, human services or related field, preferred
* Minimum three (3) years clinical management experience
* Previous management experience related field preferred
* Licensed administrator in state of practice, preferred
* Valid driver's license with access to automobile with liability insurance
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Basic computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office and aptitude to learn company software
* Leadership qualities
* Knowledge of state, federal and accrediting regulations
* Knowledge of reimbursement requirements preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
Helping our patients and their families to feel as comfortable as possible during a stressful and emotional time is at the heart of everything we do at AseraCare. We know the value of managing hospice and palliative care as a journey, not an end, and of focusing our efforts on the whole person rather than simply treating the disease. We believe the hospice care journey is about compassion, commitment, and dignity. And for the dedicated professionals who share our vision, we offer career resources and opportunities that are second to none, helping you build a career that is every bit as rewarding as it is challenging. Choose your path. Set your goals. We will work with you to help you define your own success. You make excellence in hospice care and palliative medicine possible. That's why at AseraCare, our commitment to our patients starts with you.
1401 Professional Blvd., Suite # 201
Golden Living and its Family of Companies ("the Company") is committed to a diverse workforce. For detailed information on your rights, click here. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Human Resources Service Center at 800-261-3467 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. The affirmative action plan will be made available for applicants to review M - F, from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Please contact the location leader to schedule. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Equal Employment Opportunity