Responsible for the conduct of the agency and assumes all legal responsibility for adopting, implementing, enforcing, and monitoring adherence to company policies governing total operations of the agency
As a Executive Director at AseraCare Hospice you understand the passion to care. The clinical programs you support ensure the most comprehensive care so that the patients can let their personalities shine through once relieved of pain and discomfort. You'll partner with a professional team to ensure that the needs and wishes of the entire family are met. Here at AseraCare Hospice, we want to make things as easy as possible for our patients and their families as we strive to alleviate discomfort and provide emotional support. In this position, you'll pay attention to every detail and provide vital administrative support with a variety of responsibilities.
You understand our team approach to hospice care and are ready to help us uphold only the highest standards. Your expertise and experience will make a difference in allowing our patients and their families to optimize their time together. Ideal Executive Director candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply General Management
* Bachelors degree in business or related field
* Professional licensure in the field of nursing, human services or related field, preferred
* Minimum three (3) years clinical management experience
* Previous management experience related field preferred
* Licensed administrator in state of practice, preferred
* Valid driver's license with access to automobile with liability insurance
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Basic computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office and aptitude to learn company software
* Leadership qualities
* Knowledge of state, federal and accrediting regulations
* Knowledge of reimbursement requirements preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
As AseraCare Hospice professionals, helping our patients and their families to feel as comfortable as possible during a stressful and emotional time is at the heart of everything we do. We believe the hospice care journey is about compassion, commitment, and dignity. Partnering with our patients' personal physicians, we work to minimize pain and provide emotional and spiritual guidance for patients and their families as they prepare for change. As one of the nation's premier providers of hospice services, we offer a full range of hospice career opportunities. If you share our approach to delivering personalized, quality hospice care, we can deliver the independence, rewards and clinical excellence you want from your career!
4101 South Westport Avenue Suite B
Sioux Falls, SD
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Golden Living and its Family of Companies ("the Company") is committed to a diverse workforce. For detailed information on your rights, click here In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Human Resources Service Center at 800-261-3467 or via email at email@example.com for assistance. The affirmative action plan will be made available for applicants to review M - F, from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Please contact the location leader to schedule. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.