To perform and/or oversee the successful and timely completion of all business office functions as prescribed by internal Business Office Policy and Procedure, within the parameters established by state and federal regulation, and as necessary to achieve the financial and operational goals of the agency. Support an environment that promotes optimal efficiencies, staff retention and superior quality of business office employees.
Exceptional care and patient satisfaction are what motivate you as our Manager Business Office at AeraCare Hospice. In this position, you're the backbone of our agency operations. You'll also take pride in knowing that your work helps our patients live each day to the fullest during their end-of-life journey. Our supportive environment and dedicated team members will give you everything you need to perform your best. In this role, you'll foster an environment that promotes optimal efficiencies, staff retention and superior quality of business office employees. Our Manager Business Office are in a unique position to make an impact with a wide variety of responsibilities.
Your organizational skills and positive attitude are the driving force behind why we're considered one of the best in the industry. Are you a motivated individual with superior multitasking skills and a passion to keep AseraCare Hospice in top form each and every day? Ideal Manager Business Office candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply General Management
* Associate degree in accounting, healthcare administration or business management and related experience
* Supervisory and healthcare/hospice billing experience preferred
* Basic computer skills, including fundamental knowledge of Windows based software programs, including but not limited to word processing and spreadsheet applications
* Fundamental knowledge of basic accounting principles and agency reimbursement programs. Collection experience preferred.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Ability to manage diverse billing support procedures and requirements in a timely and effective manner
* Strong organization skills including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
* Strong analytical skills; ability to quickly identify problems and find effective solutions
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work and produce results under pressure
* Must be dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
* Must possess computer skills at a level necessary to accomplish the job
Compassion. Integrity. Quality. As AseraCare Hospice professionals, supporting our team to help our patients and their families to feel as comfortable as possible is at the heart of everything we do. We believe hospice care is a journey, not a place. Partnering with the patients' personal physicians to alleviate their physical discomfort, we provide emotional, spiritual and bereavement support to both them and their families. As one of the nation's premier providers of hospice services, we provide a full range of hospice career opportunities. If you share our approach to delivering personalized, quality hospice care, we can meet your passion with more opportunities for professional advancement in a growth-based environment that will reward you for your performance.
27 Midstate Dr Ste 104
Golden Living and its Family of Companies ("the Company") is committed to a diverse workforce. For detailed information on your rights, click here In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Human Resources Service Center at 800-261-3467 or via email at email@example.com for assistance. The affirmative action plan will be made available for applicants to review M - F, from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Please contact the location leader to schedule. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.