Responsible for generating business through qualified leads for assigned locations. Coordinate external activities that position the company as the leader in services and provider of choice in the market.
Helping to make high-quality hospice care accessible and affordable is your calling as a Professional Sales Representative at AseraCare Hospice. Your hard work will go a long way to provide care for patients and their families on every level. That's because you'll meet and exceed our business goals and financial objectives with your endless drive and passion for what we do. As a tireless advocate for hospice care, your efforts will generate business by creating new, and maintaining existing, relationships. That's because you'll spread what hospice care is all about living. And with that empowering message, you'll attract new, and maintain ongoing, business while you facilitate a broader knowledge of hospice's capabilities. As an integral member of our team, you'll be a voice for AseraCare Hospice and be part of the healthcare solution as a Professional Sales Representative.
Are you passionate about hospice care because you know how much it can positively impact lives? Bring that passion to Aseracare Hospice where you can exceed our goals and objectives because it's easy to attract business with our superior facilities, qualified medical professionals and unique approach. Ideal Professional Sales Representative candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply Sales & Marketing
* Clinical, healthcare, or related experience
* Bachelors degree preferred
* Minimum two (2) years experience in outside sales, marketing or related experience
* Experience in healthcare related lead generation, preferred
* Experience in post acute or acute organization preferred
* Ability to travel extensively
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Knowledge and experience with Managed Care, Medicare, state specific Medicaid regulations and electronic referral management
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with changing priorities
* Experience with Microsoft office and aptitude to learn company specific systems
* Effective oral communication skills
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
As AseraCare Hospice professionals, helping our patients and their families to feel as comfortable as possible during a stressful and emotional time is at the heart of everything we do. We believe the hospice care journey is about compassion, commitment, and dignity. Partnering with our patients' personal physicians, we work to minimize pain and provide emotional and spiritual guidance for patients and their families as they prepare for change. As one of the nation's premier providers of hospice services, we offer a full range of hospice career opportunities. If you share our approach to delivering personalized, quality hospice care, we can deliver the independence, rewards and clinical excellence you want from your career!
1294 Lombardi Avenue
Green Bay, WI
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Golden Living and its Family of Companies ("the Company") is committed to a diverse workforce. For detailed information on your rights, click here In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Human Resources Service Center at 800-261-3467 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. The affirmative action plan will be made available for applicants to review M - F, from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Please contact the location leader to schedule. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.