Coordinates and manages Bereavement Services and supports the Provider Relations activities of the organization
You appreciate our team approach to hospice care as a Bereavement Coordinator(FT/EX) at AseraCare Hospice. That's because you know how to provide the best care to our patients and their families. Rather than treating the disease, we treat the whole person and that's why it's so important to have an expansive support network. So by providing support in your area of expertise, you will make a meaningful contribution to quality hospice care. Use your talent to make a difference today a Bereavement Coordinator(FT/EX) at AseraCare Hospice with a wide variety of responsibilities each and every day.
Are you ready to offer your expertise and experience to assist our objectives? You'll work to optimize customer satisfaction during these invaluable moments. Ideal Bereavement Coordinator(FT/EX) candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply Professional Other
* A degree in social work, psychology, bereavement counseling from an accredited college or university. Master's degree preferred
* Experience in dealing with grief and bereavement
* Education and experience must equal at least five years
* CPR certified
* Must have valid driver's license, 24-hour access to a motor vehicle and maintain personal auto liability insurance coverage
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with residents, family and other employees at all levels
* Must possess computer skills at a level necessary to accomplish the job
Compassion. Integrity. Quality. As AseraCare Hospice professionals, supporting our team to help our patients and their families to feel as comfortable as possible is at the heart of everything we do. We believe hospice care is a journey, not a place. Partnering with the patients' personal physicians to alleviate their physical discomfort, we provide emotional, spiritual and bereavement support to both them and their families. As one of the nation's premier providers of hospice services, we provide a full range of hospice career opportunities. If you share our approach to delivering personalized, quality hospice care, we can meet your passion with more opportunities for professional advancement in a growth-based environment that will reward you for your performance.
5001 American Boulevard West Suites #625-655
Golden Living and its Family of Companies ("the Company") is committed to a diverse workforce. For detailed information on your rights, click here In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Human Resources Service Center at 800-261-3467 or via email at email@example.com for assistance. The affirmative action plan will be made available for applicants to review M - F, from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Please contact the location leader to schedule. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.