Responsible for the overall quality, integrity and financial viability of rehabilitation programs within designated site(s). Plans, develops, implements and monitors business. Develops and evaluates effectiveness of employees and ongoing programs.
The coverage area for this Director of Rehab will be for:
East Moline Nursing and Rehab Center
Forest Hill Health and Rehab
The Director of Rehab at Aegis Therapies takes a patient-centered approach to the care they provide and the mentorship they administer to fellow team members. You'll find cutting-edge technology and innovative thinking behind all of Aegis Therapies' comprehensive clinical systems. Drawing from five core clinical programs (balance, complex disease, dementia, pain, and continence management), Director of Rehab administers individualized treatments that allow our patients to be continent again, restoring their sense of dignity, independence and comfort. With a career as a Director of Rehab at Aegis Therapies, you know our outcome-driven programs all come down to doing right by the patient,and that's why we get results. Discover firsthand as a Director of Rehab why it's no wonder we have one of the highest retention rates for our therapists nationwide.
Beyond excellence in skill as a Director of Rehab, we look for people who are dedicated to inspiring health and wellness in our patients. It takes a great capacity to care and the drive to put positive plans into action. Ideal Director of Rehab candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply Occupational Therapy
Speech Language Pathology
* Graduate from an accredited four (4) year program for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech-Language Pathology required
* Must possess and maintain a current license in the state of practice as required
* Minimum three (3) years experience in therapy
* Minimum two (2) years leadership experience, or have served as a Clinical Specialist or Master Clinician
* Ability to travel occasionally with overnight stays
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Leadership Ability
* Must be a geriatric advocate
* Excellent clinical management skills
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Knowledge in sales and marketing
* Demonstrates working knowledge of trans-disciplinary issues
* Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time without compromising deadlines
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
* 3 years therapy experience preferred.
* 3 years leadership preferred.
Putting patients first. It's a promise we keep each and every day. At Aegis Therapies, our managers are therapists first; we're truly committed to giving you the technologies and the resources you need to make a difference. We're equally committed to offering you every opportunity to reach your most ambitious goals. No wonder we're one of the nation's leading providers of rehabilitation services. If you're ready to build a career with endless potential, build your future with Aegis Therapies. We currently provide therapy in over 1,000 facilities nationwide, so you can choose a location that's perfect for your aspirations.
East Moline, IL
East Moline, Illinois
Golden Living and its Family of Companies ("the Company") is committed to a diverse workforce. For detailed information on your rights, click here In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Human Resources Service Center at 800-261-3467 or via email at email@example.com for assistance. The affirmative action plan will be made available for applicants to review M - F, from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Please contact the location leader to schedule. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.