Performs evaluations and develops effective resident treatment plans to restore, maintain or prevent decline of resident function, by planning and administering medically prescribed therapy treatments in accordance with federal, state and professional standards governing the facility.
As an Occupational Therapist / OT, your goal is to restore, enhance and increase functionality. Our goal is to give you the support you need to make a positive impact on every patient in your care, providing you with adaptive tools and technologies that help patients regain the ability to perform all types of activities whether you work in a skilled nursing environment, assisted living, providing outpatient therapy, home healthcare, or in a blend of all rehabilitation settings. And as an Occupational Therapist / OT with Aegis Therapies, you may work in any or all of these settings. Aegis is as committed to making a difference as you are across the full continuum of care, from post-acute and sub-acute through home care. Putting patients first. It's what building a career with Aegis Therapies is all about.
Discipline - Select All That Apply Occupational Therapy
* Graduate from an accredited program for Occupational Therapy.
* Current license as an Occupational Therapist in the state of practice as required.
* Must be able to travel as needed to perform job.
* , pass post-offer drug test, and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
* Must meet Clinical Competency requirements.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Must possess problem-solving skills of the type and at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
* Must be able to relate professionally, positively, and cooperatively with residents, resident's family members and other employees at all levels.
Aegis Therapies is as committed to making a difference as you are across the full continuum of care, from post-acute and sub-acute through home healthcare. Here, we're able to offer opportunities that allow you to build a diverse, dynamic career. It's more than working with a team that continually strives to be the very best. It's more than having access to the latest therapies and techniques. It's having the freedom to choose what you want from your career and knowing that when you join our team you'll have the chance to reach your most ambitious goals. At Aegis Therapies, we're leading rehabilitative therapy into the future, and we're inviting those who share our passion to join us out in front.
300 Center Avenue Rd #2
Golden Living and its Family of Companies ("the Company") is committed to a diverse workforce. For detailed information on your rights, click here In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Human Resources Service Center at 800-261-3467 or via email at email@example.com for assistance. The affirmative action plan will be made available for applicants to review M - F, from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Please contact the location leader to schedule. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.